Thursday 7 July 2011

July 7...technology

So thanks to today's topic for my photo a day celebration I have this wonderful song from Napolean Dynomite going through my head...

I love technology
but not as much as you, you see
but I still love technology
always and forever


So...technology

 I could have had a picture of my Blackberry, or my ipod, or my HP laptop, or my Dell desktop, or my Nintendo DS or my wii system or my xbox...it is ridiculous how many gadgets I have at my disposal...

No, I decided to post a picture from Quest.  I have been involved with this weekend event on PBI campus off and on for the past many years.  I really like hanging out with these sweet old saints with such young hearts.  They are pretty awesome.


I will most likely put in more pictures from this event over the next few days.  Tomorrow is Friendship.  That should be a gooder!!

No comments: