Monday 4 July 2011

July 4...clouds

independence day...

I am married to a good old american boy.  Although he has lived in the true north strong and free for most of his life, his blood still flows red, white and blue.  I celebrate his homeland for him today.

I also celebrate the independence of someone I love dearly.  This afternoon my dear Uncle Harry went to his "homeland" as well.  He has always been my favorite uncle.  I celebrated my 16th birthday in Venezuela and my 21st birthday in Peru with him and my Auntie Marion.



When I was editing the photo of the clouds today I couldn't help but think about his bursting through the clouds to see Jesus for the first time.  What an incredible independence day for him.  He is free of all the pain and hurt of this world.

I love you Uncle Harry!

No comments: