Tuesday 12 July 2011

July 12...energy!

I know...NEVER bring a camera into an all-women's fitness center...EVER.

However, I could think of no better place to show energy than my local CURVES club.

I joined Curves about 2 years ago and at first only attended sporadically and of course didn't notice any changes.  Then about 6 months ago I started attending every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I decided that the monthly fee I was spending was too valuable to waste, as was my health.

They give out milestone t-shirts, the first one being 100 workouts.  In April I realized that if I was really consistent, I could get my 100 workout in by the time I turned 50...if I was REALLY consistent.

Today I logged in 98 work outs.  With Wednesday and Friday workouts I will accomplish that goal...

WHOO HOO!!!



I love this part of my day.  It really does give me an incredible amount of energy.  I have noticed that I am much stronger than I used to be.  My endurance is better than when I was 40.  Lately I have had Shawni- one of the employees there- push me like Jillian Michaels.  Sometimes I feel like I could barf, but it really does   feel good to be able to do it.

1 comment:

just sayin' said...

good for you!!!! that is something to be really proud of.!!!!