Friday 15 July 2011

July 15...flowers

One would think that I would pick one of the gorgeous flowers around this time of year...nah!

These flowers are made of crepe paper and plastic.

I love a parade....

Tomorrow is the Three Hills Parade. My kids and their cousins used to decorate their bikes and wagons  (well...actually Joyce and Glenn and I would decorate their bikes and wagons).  They used to win almost every years thanks to those skills.

This year I am helping with the Three Hills Arts Academy float...well - the flat bed trailer with paper and plastic flowers.  Going to be great!


I hope you will indulge me on my second flower picture today, although not the official one.  Today I got my 100th workout and got my shirt...with a flower.  It felt pretty good.

1 comment:

just sayin' said...

FABULOUS!!! Love the shirt!