Monday 11 July 2011

July 11...loved

loved...

This is huge topic today.  I thought of just posting a picture of my dearly beloved...but there are so many other  people/things that would just be left out.  As I "picniked" today's collage photo I pressed the "choose random" and this is what it came up with.  I really didn't need to make any changes because it picked a great selection of what I love.  The collage would have to be about 1000 times bigger to include everything, but this is a good start.


It includes -
* family
* friends
* events
* locations
* things
* blessings

God has given me so much.  More than I deserve.

I don't ever want to forget that.

Thank you!

ps..here is more loved things...apparently I forgot someone... :o)

3 comments:

just sayin' said...

I'm NOT in it. so I'm not sure how I feel about that!

Sheila said...

now you are...my apologies! Darn Picnik excluded all but one Guys and Dolls pic!! The nerve!!

just sayin' said...

:)!!!! thank you! ;)