Thursday 3 November 2011

Day 3 - Something I never leave the house without


* cell phone x 2
* keys with swipe card
* LUG bag

Yes - 2 cell phones.  The red one is my personal phone.  It is the cell that keeps me connected to my family and friends.  The many ringtones on it coincide with whoever is calling me.  My kids ring tone is Stewie Griffin saying "Mom, Mom, Mama, Ma, Mommy, Mom,....."  It is full of other fun stuff like Facebook, games, and movie listings.  The black phone is all business - my connection to my life in that beautiful place called the dorm.

The lanyard holds 10 various keys to my many locks and doors as well as my dorm swipe card.  The swipe card is kind of ratty.  I got it in 2009 but I get so attached to them that I just don't want a new one at the end of the year.  It is held together with duct tape.  I will be sad when it finally wears out.

My LUG bag has come with me to Colombia 3 times.  It holds my computer and phones and keys and daytimer and everything I need.  I bought it originally because Oprah said it was one of her favorite things - even got the same color as she had.  She was right.  It's pretty fabulous.

No comments: